Tuesday 15 March 2016

My Journey of M.A. at Department of English


My Journey of M.A. at Department of English




My Journey of M.A. at Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India.





One more Beautiful Chapter of my Life is ended today. The Sense of an Ending. No, no, not in a sense of death. But what I mean is my identity as student is ended today. Today I spent last day at my Department of English as a student. After few days I will be not known as student. Though it is said that we are lifelong learners. But not as students. It is said that time is not moving. Time is static and we are moving. I moved with time so fast that when this two years are passed I don’t know. Right now I am feeling very Nostalgic. So many memories are playing hid and seek in my mind right now. But I want to preserve this feeling and this memory as it is.  That’s why I am documenting this all memories as it is. So, when I look back on this day after some years I can read that what I felt that day. 




Documentations of memories are very important. I want to rewind something in my mind right now.


How can I forget some of my friends with whom I started my journey as a student at Department of English.  Sejal Vaghela, Saryu Baraiya and Shubhada Parmar. I am gonna miss all my friends. Devikaba Gohil, Deepika Vaja, Nidhi Jasani, Dipti Vaghela, Radha Ghevariya, Vaishali Jasoliya, Bhumi Joshi, Ranjan Velari, Urvi Dave and Specially my Bhanji Divya Choudhary




I am going to miss our recess time, our fun moments, time that we passed together, feeling when we laugh together, that benches, lectures, classes, movie screenings, days that we spent in department specially Sundays and Holidays, Mad moments, picnics, leg pulling of each other, our lab and some of the words like, “Collective Unconsciousness”, Aurobindo, and Shivanya.


Specially I am gonna miss lectures of our Sir Prof. Dr. Dilip Barad Sir and Heenaba Zala Madam.


This small journey of M.A. started on 17th July 2014 to 15th March 2016. And it finally reached to its destination today.


So, thank you to all of you from the bottom of my Heart and best wishes to all of you for your brighter Future and have a great life ahead.



Had a great time together with all of you. Stay in touch. Keep in Contact. 


No comments:

Post a Comment